Asset and Equity Group – We are a Team of multi-talented and dedicated professionals grounded in the basic principles of excellent promise delivery, customer centric, team work, integrity, responsible citizenry and respect for individuals. We focus on cultivating and maintaining relationships as our core values are Probity, Competence and Finessewith over 14 years of outstanding results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer / Portfolio Manager / Head, Operations
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration or relevant field; M.Sc / MBA is a plus
- Experience: 10 – 19 years
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Officeor relevant role such as Head, Operations.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
Application Deadline 30th May, 2021.
Job Title: Accountant
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant Degree
- Minimum of 2 years post-NYSC experience as an Accountant.
- Additional certification (ACA to be precise) is compulsory.
- Corporate Affairs Accreditation and Registration experience is compulsory.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
Job Title: Lawyer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Monitor legal risk in documentation and giving guidance on the acceptable assumption of risk.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for natural and juristic persons.
- Conduct legal research and gather evidence.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before documents are executed.
- Explain the law and give legal advice.
- Offer legal representation at arbitration or mediation hearings.
- Draft, review and manage wills, trusts, estates, contracts and deeds.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Facilitate innovative solutions to client problems.
- Offer legal representation to clients in court proceedings on civil or criminal matters.
- Manage and oversee paralegals and legal assistants.
- Prepare pleadings, notices and make appearances in court.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (essential) with at least 2 years work experience
- Must have Corporate Affairs Accreditation, and Registration experience
- Admitted Attorney of at least two years standing.
- Experience in drafting, negotiating and reviewing legal documents.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Essential / Primary Responsibilities
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the CEO with Board members and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed.
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with donors and prospects.
- Supports CEO in his external commitments, including service on external boards, committees and other groups.
- Administratively supports HR Manager as directed.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with social sciences background and an interest in national and global issues.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in providing support for upper-level management in a related organization.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn new software.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Ability to work with a broad range of people.
- Knowledge of other languages and international customs is an asset; knowledge of French or Spanish is helpful.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.
Job Title: Sales Director
- Own and exceed annual sales targets.
- Must have previous experience (minimum of 5 years) in selling properties and working in the Real Estate Sector.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand customer base.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Partner with customers to understand their needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
- B.A / B.S Degree or equivalent.
- Proven sales experience in real estates and properties is a must.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
- Proven ability to position products against competitors.
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Full Time
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times.
- Drive the vehicle and ensure proper management of the vehicle assigned.
- Load and unload items when required.
- Precisely finish all paperwork connected with conveyance of any merchandize.
- Transport products, materials, staff securely to areas where they are needed.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and keep accurate record on vehicle maintenance.
- Ensure all mechanical faults are reported to your supervisor.
- Experience: 1 – 3 years.
Application Deadline 31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.