BridgeHedge Limited – A Management Consulting firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Web Designer / Developer
- We are seeking a Freelance Web Designer / Developer to join our team. Do you have a passion for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications?
- Do you strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation?
- Additionally, would you love the flexibility of working from anywhere?
- This job may then be for you.
Summary of Job Responsibilities
- Designing and activating innovative and complex websites (E-commerce, Consulting,etc.)
- Managing websites for optimal functionality
- Graphic designing for websites
- Design and delivery of complex, advanced and heavy content websites
- Organise effectively multiple and complex pagination of advanced websites
- Innovate consistently on website designing, content organisation and website navigation
- Design, implement, test, debug and provide ongoing support for system software that meets technical and customer requirements.
- Continuously accept and incorporate customer and end user feedback to further improve our products
- Compile & analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in web designing
- Evident demonstration of advanced knowledge and competence in web designing
- Demonstrable capability for complex and innovative website layout designs
- Good graphic design skills
- Deep understanding of and experience of the workings of the internet
- Knowledge of modern applications and high web management capability
- Certification in Graphic Design, Coding and/or related areas will be added advantage.
- Able to produce quality work with strict deadlines
- Practical knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) process and Email Marketing.
- Practical knowledge of Google analytics or any other analysis tools for monthly website performance checks.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects.
Job Title: Freelance Graphic Designer
- We are seeking a Freelance Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- He / She will design graphic photo and videos for Online marketing (Website banners, Social media posting, etc.) and Offline marketing (Fliers, Banners, etc.) as needed.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualise visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand as needed.
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least 2 years proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Canva, Crello, etc.)
- Should also be able to design animated videos.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills and good time management skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented and critical thinker
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Deadline: 12th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and work portfolio to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.