Fosad Consulting LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Advisor
Locations: Lagos, Akwa Ibom (Uyo), Oyo (Ibadan), Niger (Minna), Abuja, Edo (Nugu, Benin), Ogun (Abeokuta), Kwara (Ilorin) and Kaduna.
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities / Duties
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Research and analyze sales options
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
- Build and maintain professional networks
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
- Candidates should possess an OND, HND / B.Sc qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Experience in Sales
- Competency in English
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Passionate about sales
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment.
N30,000 / Month
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Locations: Lagos Island & Lagos Mainland (Yaba) – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Dispatch riders transport items quickly by motorcycle.
- They pick up documents, packages, and letters and orders from customer´s offices, houses or restaurants and then deliver them to final destinations.
- A dispatch rider receives instructions from the client service personnel about where and when to collect packages and the destination address for dispatch.
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on collection, and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Perform routine maintenance on bikes, such as monitoring fluid levels and replenishing fuel.
Knowledge, Experience, Skills and Abilities:
As a dispatch rider, you should:
- Candidats should possess NCE, OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Must have 1-3 years work experience
- Enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider
- Possess a rider’s permit
- Be physically fit
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be able to work on your own
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Have the ability to read and follow maps and guides, plan and learn routes
- Have a mature attitude
- Be friendly and presentable.
- A basic knowledge of motorcycle maintenance is useful.
- Organization and planning skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
Deadline: 22nd March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Sales Advisor” as the subject of the email.