Leads Legacy School, a reputable Secondary School in Ikotun Egbe, Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial and Commerce Teacher
Location: Ikotun Egbe, Lagos
Job Level: Experienced
- Plan lessons in specific subjects and present them to students using creative teaching techniques in engaging ways daily.
- Assess the weaknesses, strengths and abilities of every student each week and address them appropriately.
- Maintain obvious rules for a disciplined classroom that still allows students to feel comfortable asking questions and brainstorming.
- Adapt lesson plans when class sizes change or students are struggling with a particularly difficult concept.
- Report to department chair or administrator monthly regarding concepts you feel are or are not working, students who require special attention or problems you foresee affecting the ability of students to learn.
- Understand the standardized state tests and adequately prepare students to pass them, building confidence in their ability to demonstrate what they have learned during the school year.
- Contact parents when necessary, communicating any special needs or concerns you feel their child needs or complimenting a student on a good job in class.
Job Title: Primary School Class Teacher
Location: Ikotun Egbe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop students’ abilities, interests and coordinate through mode of creative activities.
- Present subject matter utilizing range of teaching materials and techniques.
- Guide discussions and supervise work in class.
- Test and analyze students for customized progress in oral and written work.
- Enforce personal development by supporting students to utilize and develop capabilities.
- Maintain and update attendance records as well as school discipline.
- Involve in staff meetings along with educational conferences and workshops.
- Conduct extra-curricular activities like supporting school concerts, sport, excursions along with special interest programs.
- Oversee student teachers on placement tasks.
- Head responsibility for progress of class of primary age students.
- Organize classroom as well as learning resources to develop positive learning atmosphere.
- Plan, prepare and present lessons catering to needs of entire ability range within classes.
- Motivate students with enthusiasm and imaginative presentation.
- Prepare and facilitate positive student development.
- Minimum of a NCE, First Degree or Higher National Diploma in any related discipline
- At least 2 – 5 years relevant work experience
- Sound Knowledge of the subject and delivery
- Relevant professional certifications
- IT Savvy
- Excellent Report Writing Skills
- Excellent Numerical and Analytical skills
- Good Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Good prioritization and organizational skills.
- Candidate MUST resides within Ikotu Egbe and Its environ
Deadline: 10th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.