Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Candidates should possess at least SSCE certificate.
- Valid rider’s card
- Adequate knowledge of Lagos Road Network.
- Must have 3 Vaulable guarantors.
- Must be well mannered and customer oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- 2 – 7 years Experience.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CISCO Qualified Academic Coordinator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist students with requests for internal examination
- Demonstrate knowledge of class coordination and services to students & parents.
- Maintain supervision over faculties, their needs & smooth operations of classes.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 3 – 5
- Graduate (With NYSC) only. Preferably CISCO: (CCNA) or ComptiA-A+ qualified
- Excellent communication skills & supervision of academics
- Strong orientation towards providing excellent customer service
- Demonstrated system administration skills.
- Must be a Male.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Deadline: 15th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should foward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Job Title: Shift Engineer
Location: Otta, Ogun
- We need an individual who is going to see that products produced during shifts, meets required standard and quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and ensure effective production of products to meet the standard
- Monitoring of all machine accessories like a dryer, chiller, and cooling dehumidifier
- Checking and recording the processing parameter and taking an hourly report for each machine
- Ensure cleaning of machine and environs
- Monitor trends in a waste generation to reduce it
- Maintain proper record for waste generated
- Request raw materials needed for each machine.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of control measures to achieve good production and safety.
- Minimum of 5 years Experience working in Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Stretch Blow Molding, and Injection Stretch Blow Molding products, sand machinery.
- Minimum of HND / OND.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result-driven, with a constant desire to earn a high income.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
Deadline: 10th March, 2021.
Job Title: Cost Accountant
Location: Okitipupa, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparation of monthly company debit / credit notes.
- Monthly cost re-location / apportionment.
- Assets registration in the fixed asset module.
- Provide management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting profitability of products or service.
- Reconciliation and checking of fixed asset module prior to running monthly depreciation, et.c.
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, method of production or services provided to determine effect of cost.
- BSc degree in Accounting and must be ICAN certified.
- Minimum of 7-15 years of working experience.
- Age: 35-45 years
- Good knowledge of Excell
- Must be ready to resume immediately.