Oxford Realty Solutions is subsidiary of Oxford Group Nigeria is the No.1 most diversified Commercial Business Empire in Nigeria. OXFORD GROUP NIGERIA is a conglomerate company owning 19 member companies with 36 subsidiaries, engaged in various business activities ranging from; Real Estate, Real Estate Investment, Agriculture, Information Technology Management, Building and Construction, Engineering, Logistic Services, Human Capital Development, Asset Management, Banking, Telecoms and much more.
Oxford Realty Solutions is a reputable real estate company involved in a broad range of real estate activities including property marketing, Investment, development, facility management amongst many. Our business coverage extends to providing product/service offerings across the real estate industry and extending to vertically related businesses and markets.
We are currently building a team of bright minds and exceptional market movers to join in taking our company notches further in the following positions below:
1.) Investment Manager
2.) Investment Specialist
3.) Investment Marketer
4.) Investment Consultant
Location: Egbeda / Alimosho, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Implement marketing plans and work to close sales.
- Meeting up with potential clients and convincing them on the need to invest into our property.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibition of conferences.
- Provides investment information and financial advice, works with corporate and individual clients; and maintaining knowledge of a wide range of investment and financial products.
- They help investors to make appropriate choices as to which assets or funds to invest in.
- They comply with the rules of how to behave and act in the client’s interest.
- Provides investment information and financial advice; works with corporate and individual clients; and maintains knowledge of a wide range of investment and financial products.
- Present investment opportunities and related analysis while pitching proposed course of action in meetings with clients.
- Takes on high levels of responsibility on behalf of financial institutions, corporate clients, investment organizations and insurance companies.
- Develop relationships with clients and expands client network in professional and social settings.
- Making informed financial recommendations and decisions.
- Assessing and interpreting complicated financial information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Masters Degree in Business Administration Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting, Decision Making, Problem Solving, Analtical Thinking, Team work and Multitasking.
- 4-10 years work experience.
- Salary: N100,000 – N300,000
- Remuneration; attractive.
Deadline: 31st April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.