People Capacity Management (PCM) – Our client, a fast-growing Fin-tech company is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Customer Relations
- To manage and innovate customer complaint management system to reduce customer complaints
- Manage & develop quality team to enhance and control call centre/ service quality standards and measurement for all customer touch points
- Review and improve CS agents- conversations (calls,emails,chat,etc.)- To measure and improve CSAT
- Ensuring disciplined use of internal systems while tapping into the creativity of the team for continuous improvement
- Providing customer insights that form the basis for growing our product portfolio and driving process innovation
- Focusing on continuous improvement in conversion through automation, training, and cross-functional collaboration.
- B.Sc Degree in a relevant field
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- Relevant additional professional qualification is required
- A minimum of 5 years experience
- Prior work experience in the tech / e-commerce industry is required
- Tech savvy and data-driven to help shape a multi-channel customer experience and drive results
- Extensive experience in process improvement through automation and tech-enabled tools
- Candidates mustlive within Lekki, Lagos.
Job Title: Public Relations Manager
- Plan, implement and manage public relations programs
- Plan and budget for PR events, programs and initiatives
- Help in designing and reviewing a variety of promotional and marketing materials
- Design and review the online content in media announcements and media kits
- Monitor corporate image frequently and ensure it is in compliance with company brand
- Check and manage content produced for website and social media channels
- Develop and implement PR policies and procedures
- Measure and provide reports on each PR campaign
- Build long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders, such as local government, media people, politicians, etc.
- Produce content for various speeches, events, hearings.
- Develop and implement crisis communications advice and media strategy, as needed.
- B.Sc / B.A in PR, Communications, Journalism or similar relevant field
- Previous working experience as Public Relations Specialist for 5 year(s)
- A proven track record of successful PR campaigns
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
- Attention to details
- Candidates must reside in Lekki, Lagos.
Job Title: Head, Strategy
- Creating an innovation portfolio and roadmap to drive growth and spur investment
- Identify and gain deep familiarity with all players across the FinTech ecosystem leveraging the firm’s brand and global relationships, including facilitating dialog with CEO/CFO/Board level contacts around the world
- Building a strong network of connections who can support collaboration and provide valuable feedback innovation processes
- Source and acquire relevant strategic partnerships and alliances for growth and expansion
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders with proactive outreach, relationship building and networking at conferences and events
- Research industry trends and specific organizational objectives to identify relevant stakeholders and grow relationships using a variety of tactics
- Work with Management team to define, prioritise and pursue new partnership opportunities
- BSc degree in Business Administration or a related field; MBA or Masters’ degree is plus
- A minimum of 5+ years relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience with corporate strategy or planning, within Fintech industry
- Strong active tech industry network ranging from startups to established brands
- Experience with market entry strategy, market monitoring and analysis, corporate planning, business model development
- Strong understanding of complex business models and their tradeoffs to use as insight in shaping Company’s long-term business model across different products
- Data-driven and automation-centric mindset to make key business decisions through critical thinking and in-depth analysis
- Strategic thinker, who can consider strategic and tactical levels simultaneously to propose and build plans. Adept at uncovering the business needs of potential partners while developing plans to grow each other’s business
Deadline: 1st April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.