IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Management Reporting
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are currently recruiting for a Manager, Management Reporting who will gather, analyze and report financial and operational information. Also to develop & maintain performance measures that are aligned with the budget and forecast
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Establish, coordinate and administer an adequate plan for control of operations. Such a plan must include business cost standards, expense budgets, sales forecasts, profit planning, and programs for capital investment and financing. Also define the procedures for effectuating the plan.
- Formulate and administer accounting policy. Compile statistical records and special reports as required.
- Provide technical advice and assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preparation.
- Compare actual performance with operating plan and standards. Report and interpret results of operations to all levels of management.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports as required.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Associate Director, Planning & Management Reporting.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, and other relevant Math-related fields.
- CFA certification or MBA is a plus.
- +8-10 years’ cognate experience.
- Be Bold
- Customer Focus
- Analytical Thinking
- Financial Analysis
- Use of MS Office Tools
- Financial Modelling
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Business Communication
- Attention to Detail
- Collaboration & Teamwork
Deadline: 15th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online