Applicant Check Limited is an Investigation, Research Organization and HR Consulting company,which specializes in Recruitment, Background Investigation and Surveillance Services
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify and develop highly promising virgin/uncongested territories within assigned region
- Present, demonstrate and promote the company products and services by using solid arguments to existing and prospective agents.
- Expedite the resolution of agents’ problems and complaints to related unit within 24hr to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve monthly sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential agents to meet their needs.
- Established, develop and maintain positive business relationships with your existing and prospective agents.
- Reach out to prospective agent leads through phone call and visitations.
- Have information on daily/weekly/monthly volume and value transactions done by your agents.
- Supply management with reports on agent needs, problems, interest, competitive activities and potential for new product and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Deploy applicable promotional material to agent’s location to achieve better brand visibility.
- Routinely monitor and supervise the activities of the agents.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree / HND qualification with 1 year work experience.
N55,000 monthly plus Commission.
Deadline: 16th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants must reside in Ikorodu, Agege/ Ifako / Ogba, Ojo / Ajangbadi / Alaba / Ijanikin, Oshodi / Isolo / Okota, Apapa/ Ajegunle, Yaba / Ojuelegba / Oyingbo / Ebute-Metta.