House of Tara International – We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have 24 branches across Nigeria with sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya & South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness and enhancing self-esteem.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Associate
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for an Experienced Marketing Associate. You will analyze marketing data and metrics to develop engaging campaigns and strategies to drive web traffic.
- These campaigns require you to write compelling content for online outreach and print advertising and create attractive promotional events, with the primary goal of increasing our clients’ customer base. Our ideal candidate has a background in marketing and experience with web analytics tools and applications, and well as marketing strategy.
- Employment Term – Contract, subject to renewal on satisfactory performance on set targets/objectives
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Marketing /Brand Executive role, Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising multi-channel digital campaigns that deliver positive results.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to work collaboratively with a diverse cross functional team
- Analytical thinker with the ability to understand and translate data into customer facing action to drive measurable improvement in channel and business performance
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with leveraging relevant marketing software tools as part of your day-to-day workflow.
- Demonstrated track record, driving business outcomes through marketing channels by rapidly acting on insights and bringing new ideas, with a focus on continuous optimization and test-and-learn.
- Create content for all social media platforms.Develop and execute seamless campaign ideas for every notable day/holiday etc
- Coordinate marketing designs and content to generate digital and print advertising material.
- Collect and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events with team.
- Create a plan to launch new products / campaign according to tiers.
- Monitor and report competitors’ marketing and sales activities
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities
- Handle multiple and simultaneous marketing projects from start to finish and maintain gold standard product.
Deadline: 19th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using role as subject of mail i.e Marketing Associate.