Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a registered Finance institution is recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client, a registered Finance institution is seeking a suitably qualified candidate for the role of Marketing Manager.
- This is an exciting opportunity within a growingorganisation where numerical and analytical skills combined with strong interpersonal and business partnering skills are critical.
- The role requires someone who can influence and support the business to maximise value creation with insightful and actionable financial analysis for all significant marketing investment decisions.
The role will include the following key areas:
- Work with the Marketing teams to ensure that business performance is clear and the drivers of performance are understood, including promotion trends, brand/ customer profitability and external competitor analysis.
- Develop financial analysis that challenges & evaluates all marketing investment decisions and contribute to brand strategy development including price/ promotional strategies.
- Provide leadership to brand teams through all planning processes including forecasting/ budget and strategic planning.
- Meet with seniority including non-finance staff on a periodic basis to provide performance analysis and updating on key projects and finance alignment.
Education and Experience
- Business or Marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies
- Technical marketing skills
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Digital marketing skills
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Increase in a Financial Institution will be an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative skills
- Formal presentation skills
- Organization and planning
- Strategic and critical thinking skills
- Data analysis and management
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Team leadership
- Judgment and decision-making
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Expand and develop marketing platforms including social media platforms
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Determine and manage the marketing budget
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Report on return on investment and key performance metrics
- Develop pricing strategy
- Create marketing presentations
- Liaise with media and advertising
- Collaborate with the sales function
- Monitor industry best practices
Deadline: 5th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job title” as subject of the email.