HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions and strategic management support services through a customs built approach for organisations. As a premium professional HR Boutique firm domicile in Africa, with our global pertners, we leverage on technology in providing a on-stop human resources services to various industries in terms of staffing, outsourcing, executive search and recruitment, Hr advisory, HR4SMEs, Expatriate management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assess clients’ needs and present suitable promoted products
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
- Manage budgets for catering, outside speakers, conferences and hospitality
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Present product information and deliver product samples
- Communicate with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager
- 3 years’ experience as a medical sales representative or similar role
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines, and latest medical issues
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and networking skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.