Sigma Consulting Group – Our client is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos & Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Our client is looking to fill the role of Medical Sales Representative in the medical equipment unit in their organization.
- HND / B.Sc degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience as a Medical Sales Representative.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and sales skills
- Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines, and latest medical equipment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Generates opportunities with existing clients as well as potential new customers, concluding sales calls independently and with the team.
- Develop and implement the organization’s sales strategy to ensure short and long-term business target achievement and objectives.
- Assess clients’ needs, provide product information and present suitable promoted products, and deliver product samples.
- Manage and support sales administration, customer service, distributions, credit collections, invoicing and ensures orders are processed in time.
- Conduct market research to identify business and market trends, monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions, and symposium circuits.
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Maintain company standards and procedures.
Deadline: 5th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.