Edgewood Consulting Limited – Our client, a Supermarket located at Arepo, Ogun State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Shop Assistant
Location: Arepo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
The Retail Sales Assistant will:
- Greet customers as they enter the shop and help the find the product they need
- Assist customers by providing product recommendations
- Answering questions on products
- Expanding sales revenue by cross-marketing other products
- Serving customers and processing sales transactions
- Restock shelves·
- Resolve customer complaints·
- Ensure that the sales floor is clean and well-maintained.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, FSLC, OND qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Applicants should have at least a diploma certificate and a credit in English and maths.
- Previous Customer Service experience preferred
- Ability to work well in a team
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English Language)
- Flexibility to do different tasks.
- Ability to be friendly and polite even when tired, or under pressure
- Ability to follow procedures correctly, such as using a till (Epos system)
- Confidence in giving advice and information
- Having enough stamina to keep going even when difficult
Job Title: Procurement Officer – Retail
Location: Arepo Ogun
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavourable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- B.Sc in a related field
- 2-3 years’ experience required
- Applicant should live around Magboro, Arepo Axis
Deadline: 30th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Retail Shop Assistant” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.