Infostrategy Technology Limited – We are a Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We combine sound knowledge of world class technology to design, implement and support business transformation in areas of web and mobile application, software, service and storage systems installation, networking technologies and technology procurement. We have an in-depth understanding on how technology accelerates success, and are passionate about attracting and supporting unique talents in growing our business and driving operational excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Reference Code: IST/ABJ/019
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Reports to: Team Lead Creative Designer
Essential Duties And Responsiblites
- Planning concept by studying relevant information and materials
- Working together with the media department to create appealing image
- Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications
- Collaborate with print department for layout, composition, design specification and finishing options for both internally and externally
- Other duties as assigned.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills And Competencies
- First degree from a reputable school.
- Must have at least 2 – 3 years’ experience as a graphics designer
- Must be able to use Graphics softwares, photoshop 80%, adobe illustrator or CorelDraw and other adobe software.
- Knowledge of adobe after effect, cinema4d and any other 3d software will be an added advantage.
- Experience in a printing firm is desirable.
- Excellent Interpersonal skill
- Must be able to work in a team
- Good time management skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
Job Title: Network Engineer
Job Code: IST/ABJ/016
Department: Network Solutions
Reports to: Team Lead Network Solutions
- In charge of the Day to day running, trouble shooting and maintenance of the office network infrastructure.
- Select and implement security tools, policies and procedures in conjunction with the company’s network team and policy.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information, network engineering and application trends.
- Occasionally work with external clients as the need arises.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (routers, switches, firewall, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Install and configure wired and wireless network devices.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending and capacity planning
- Design and implement network infrastructure for clients.
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, awareness and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of HND or 2:2 Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or a related Technical discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience preferably in a Network support role.
- Prior CCNA, Comptia N+ or any other networking training / certification will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of PBX telephony system.
- Good communication skills and ability to show initiative.
Deadline: 19th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV as a PDF file to: email@example.com the subject of the mail should be “Network Engineer – ABUJA”
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.