PrisDav Consulting – Our client in the Renewable Energy industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Must be social media savvy
- Has good telephone and customer service skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft excel and word
- Must be flexible and live within close environs
- Opens and closes office during working days
- Make office purchases
Qualification and Experience
- Candidate should possess OND qualification with 1-2 years work experience
- Candidate must reside in Ikeja or its environs.
N30,000 – N40,000 / Month
Deadline: 19th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.