Forst Eye Clinic – We are NHIS Govt. Approved and provide secondary health care in Nigeria to reputable Health Maintenance organizations – HMO in Nigeria, partnering with them to deliver professional eye care services to both individuals and corporate organizations. At Forst Eye Clinic, we are dedicated to providing the best optometry eye care services in a comfortable environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Ogba, Lagos
- Conducts research and compiles data
- Maintains stock of supplies by anticipating work requirements, ordering supplies, and distributing supplies where necessary
- Answers customer questions and confirms customer orders
- Engages in educational opportunities as needed
- Performs additional duties when required, including drafting brochures and organizing the filing system.
- Interacts with clients, visitors, and vendors
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail
- Signs for delivered packages and distributes them to the appropriate recipient
- Interacts with directors when necessary
- Assists in setting up new client accounts
- Maintains financial database records
- Covers reception upon occasion
- Arranges meetings by reserving rooms and managing refreshments
- Types correspondence, meeting notes, and forms among other documents
- Photocopies, scans, and files appropriate documents
- Edits documents for accuracy
- Maintains accurate records and enters data
- Assists with organizing events when necessary
- SSCE, OND / HND qualification.
- 0 – 2 years Experience.
- Applicants must reside in OGBA or environs.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 16th March, 2021.