The Oxford Allied Consult is a subsidiary of Oxford International group. A diversified business company that deals in Real estate, Agriculture, Fintech, Financial services, IT, Banking, oil and gas, fashion and lots more in africa providing diverse investment plans and opportunities to it’s clients by offering interesting return on investments (ROIs) from Real estate, Agriculture, Mortgage and Oil & gas investment.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Operations Manager
2.) Marketing Manager
3.) Sales Associate
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Organize sales visit
- Promote sales
- Increase productivity
- Must be able to work with target
Requirements / Skills
- Interested candidates must possess minimum of HND / BSC certificate, must be resident of Lagos.
- Must be proactive and resilient
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be open to new ideas
- Must be persistent
- Must have interpersonal skill
- Managing social media and social media marketing tools
- Undertaking marketing campaigns and organizing marketing events and promotional activities
- Coordinating with other departments to introduce various offers for the customers which can act as effective marketing tool
- Managing advertisements online and offline
- Communicating with public relation professionals
- Preparing advertising budgets and coordinating with ad agencies
- Managing press releases, bulletin board ads and other similar tasks
NGN150,000 – 200,000 / Month.
Deadline: 30th April, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
For more information: visit https://www.oxfordgroupafrica.com/