AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Performance Planning Manager
About the Job
- Responsibility to capture market growth opportunities by having a clear pricing architecture that identifies relative brand positioning, leveraging pack opportunities and planning, coordinating & implementing effective Price Change execution at Region/Country, Brand, Pack and Channel level.
- To highlight and monitor trends, opportunities and inhibitors to ABInBev performance to the business and to assist in decision making within the BU. To also develop opportunities in the Sales space and to pilot and then retrofit opportunities into class of trade for ongoing business as usual.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Adhere to deadlines, milestones and submission of the BU PPM team processes requirements
- Cascade, follow-up and follow achievements of yearly short term incentives for staff on their region
- Lead the ZBB budget process for the region and ensure all guidelines, templates and timelines are adhered to
- Commercial project management and owner of milestones follow-up
- Responsible for the preparation of a full year forecast outlook (LE) for the region
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve results
- Identify risks, respective route causes and identify gap closing action plans
- Consolidate and report LE on a monthly basis to the BU PPM team
- Monitor coherence between Budget, CAPEX, and ZBB performance of the region
- Manage Relationship with Network of Capability Centre (NoCC) for outsourced activities
- Responsible for monthly and year end closing activities
- Owner of COCOM cycle deck.
- Define recommendations to support Senior Management decisions
- Mediate on behalf of Regional staff performance issues/conflicts across functions
- SPOC for the Regional sales function towards Plant
- Maintain an effective financial control environment at the business.
- Manage projects as required; participate in ad hoc projects
- Perform detailed analyses to determine business opportunities
- Perform strategic studies to streamline the business
- Ensure the application of coherent definitions and reporting requirements
- Relevant University Degree
- High energy levels
- Results focused
- Action oriented.
- Power BI capabilities
- Advanced Excel Skills (SQL programming and above)
- 3 years + relevant experience
- Experience within FMCG environment
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The company policy requires that your immediate manager is informed of your intention to apply for the role.
- “International Breweries PLC is an equal opportunities employer and we promote gender equality in the company.”
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.