St. Mary Dedication British International High Schools is a renowned educational institution known for its academic excellence and morally upright students. St Mary Dedication British international school challenges students to develop what is finest in themselves and others, for others and themselves. We are committed to nurturing an intentionally diverse, and inclusive community that encourages students and adults to inspire and respect one another.
At St Mary Dedication British Internation school our guiding principle is Education for Light, Through Knowledge. Our aim is to provide a richness of opportunity for our student to excel, nurture and explore their talents without limits. That is because education goes beyond exam results, its about the complete development of the child.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the President Founder
Location: Benin City, Edo
Job Type: Full-time
- The role of a PA is to free an executive’s time from organising and administrative tasks so that they can spend maximum time on strategic tasks. A successful applicant will typically be computer literate.
- Collating and filing expenses reports.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently.
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the President founder, which will vary from completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research etc.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments,
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the President founder of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree holder.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be the party to confidential information.
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Communication skills.
- Basic mathematic skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Remuneration / Salary
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Life Insurance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online