Wellness Healthcare Limited was incorporated in 2008 (RC7440945). Wellness Pharmacy & Mart currently runs as retail chain business on all kinds of pharmaceutical products and has 4 outlets in Lagos serving numerous clients within and beyond the shores of the Metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Alomosho, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Completing pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow; verifying their preparation and labelling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Providing pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Protecting patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Complying with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Checking expiry dates, pushing of short-dated products, monitoring of inventories (Out 0f Stock, Input of stock).
- Ensuring safety of cash collection and maintain the cleanliness of Pharmacy.
- BSc in Pharmacy required (Pharm.D. preferred).
- Current state license to practice pharmacy.
- Strong understanding of the major pharmaceutical computer software platforms.
- 2+ years’ experience working as a Pharmacist.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service abilities.
- Proximity is a key consideration (Must stay within Dopemu and Egbeda Axis).
- Must be adaptable, problem solver and possess the ability to effectively communicate to both clients and new customers.
- Client Orientation – works effectively well with client and stakeholders
- Communication – listens and communicates clearly, adapting delivery to the audience.
- Must have Sales experience
- Have the ability to develop a constructive and collaborative working relationships with customers and building brand loyalty.
- Must possess time management skills and the ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
Deadline: 19th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.