Black Pen Recruitment – Our client, an American-based company, is expanding globally by being one of the first movers to bring cryptocurrency to Africa and the Middle East at large. The mission is to make bitcoin / blockchain and other FinTech services more accessible, and affordable, than ever before.
Our client’s vision strives to form a committed team of forward-thinkers who collectively create a supportive, welcoming and highly innovative environment for all. Whilst driving business through technology.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Analyst (Fintech)
Job Type: Full Time | Remote
- Empower product teams to easily make data-informed decisions via self-serve solutions such as visualizations, dashboards, and automated data models
- Collaborate on a cross-functional level to define, track and monitor metrics for tactical and strategic needs
- Design and conduct experiments to measure the impact of existing and new product features
- Partner closely with Product, Engineering, Analytics and Marketing teams to solve scaling challenges and to coordinate cross-functional initiatives
- Research and implement new operational tools and processes to accelerate and streamline product delivery and user experience
- Shape actionable recommendations about complex issues critically and concisely
- Provide insights in the form of recommendations and action items to ad-hoc analyses (e.g., to increase X, we have to do Y)
- Exude your upbeat energy and enthusiasm each and every day to motivate your team to be the best they can in every aspect of what they do
- Communicate in a fashion that is respectful and well understood
- Collaborate with your peers to collectively think of innovative ideas that drive business through technology
- Build and utilize working relationships with internal business partners across the organization and external business contacts.
- Celebrate the success of others by recognizing the contributions of committed team members and their achievements
- Align your values with the Mission, Vision and Values of the Client
- Be a role model for the Client’s organizational culture by creating a positive impact at every touchpoint with people, with every word you say or put in print and everything you do
- 3+ years of experience in product operations, cross-functional project management in a software development company, or strategy consulting
- 3+ years of operational experience at a fast-growing tech company, in a highly agile, project-based environment
- Solid track record of driving complex projects with many stakeholders to success
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical experience
- Experience in product analytics and BI tools
- Curious, structured thinker, strong communicator
- Highly productive and motivated by solving hard problems
- Operate in a kind and low-ego way
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done in a fast-moving, ever-changing startup environment
- Experience in product analytics and BI tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online