Nutri K Limited is a subsidiary of Nutriset Group which was established to provide technical support in the specialized manufacturing, commercialization and distribution process of ready to-use food for the treatment and prevention of malnutrition in Nigeria.
With a population of nearly 180 million people, Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa. However, every year, over 500.000 children under the age of five years old die from malnutrition. About 1.7million of Nigerian children suffer from severe acute malnutrition, and close to a third of the 10 million under 5 age children suffer from chronic malnutrition; NUTRI K LIMITED is dedicated to the fight against malnutrition in Nigeria. The company specialized in manufacturing nutritional food used for the care of children affected by malnutrition. NUTRIK supplies humanitarian and health programmes with high quality ready-to-use-therapeutic and supplementary food (RUTF, RUSF), as well as lipid-based nutrient supplements (LNS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
- Nutri K is now looking for Production Supervisor for its Production department to carry out its activities in Kano.
- The Production Supervisor manages and coordinates the activities of production personnel engaged preparing and packaging of finished products, including providing leadership, direction and facilitation on multiple production lines.
Responsabilities and Tasks
- Start production equipment
- Check conformity between actual production stock and Origin stock
- Requesting of Raw & Packaging material required per shift “check possibility of order and delivery form and provide the team leader with the batch number
- Deal with shift issues such as “Raw material loss, abnormality, origin, equipment…etc…”
- Ensure all production rules are implemented
- Ensure all production test are preformed
- Ensure and monitoring production Organization cleanness
- Check Raw material at reception such as “batch number, quantity, status in Origin and pallet number”
- Following Production shift target in blending and Packaging side each hour
- Ensure smooth production running and working to achieve the shift plan
- Check all finished product pallet before transferring to warehouse.
- Evaluate new production operators
- Coordinate with warehouse team to delivery finished product pallets
- Record DSR on the excel sheet and monitoring KPIs
- Check all starting data and ensure conformity.
- Education degree – Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Food Science or any related field required
- Work experience – 3 years’ experience in relevant field, previous experience in a supervisory capacity and food industry plant experience is a plus
- Language skills – English & Hausa
- Computer skills – MS Word, MS Excel & Outlook.
Other Required Skills:
- Ability to create and follow schedules
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Reporting Skills
- Team working skills
Deadline: 24th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only candidates who meet the selection criteria will be contacted.
- This position is open to Nigerian nationals only.