Willers Solutions Limited – Our client in the Oil and Gas Sector is looking to hire the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing project plans, including the project execution plans and design basis memorandums
- Overseeing construction work packages including bills of materials, isometrics, scope, layout, instrumentation lists, and specialty items lists
- Producing scopes of work for civil, piping, skids and pipe rack modules among others
- Managing project budgets
- Managing manpower schedules for engineering deliverables
- Ensuring the quality of drawings, models and other design reviews
- Coordinating CWPs, trends, scope changes, design change notices (DCN) and field change notice (FCN)
- Managing all action items to ensure they are completed on schedule
- Overseeing the change management process and ensuring its effective implementation
- Contributing to and monitoring project KPIs, earned value and controls reporting
- Performing other duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or relevant discipline
- Understanding of project controls, reporting, and KPIs.
- Ability to meet safety requirements to attend site visits
- PMP certification
- 10 years of progressive experience in an Oil and Gas firm.
- Knowledge of engineering terms, design requirements, processes, and document types
- Experience managing several mid to major/large-capital heavy oil (SAGD/CSS) projects throughout the full lifecycle.
Deadline: 30th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.