Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market. We are currently hiring an experienced and objective-driven candidates to fill the below positions:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Purchase Data Entry Officer (Female)
Job Reference: DEO2021021
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full Time
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
- Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan
- Testing new database systems and software updates
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check the output
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- B.Sc. in Office Technology and Management or related field
- 5 years working experiences as Data Entry Officer
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office (formal computer training may be advantageous in progressing in this career as good MS Excel skills is a must)
- Ability to work to time constraints
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experiences using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy.
Deadline: 31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV along with a passport photograph to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.