Nocturnus Security Limited is an established and fast growing, modern private security company with a niche for excellent service delivery, we offer best in class security services; we churn out properly trained individuals and teams, utilizing cutting edge security gadgets and equipment. We came into business as seasoned security experts having acquired huge experience in industrial security, para-military and intelligence organisations.
Our passion is to offer qualitative, customized and quick responsive security services to our numerous clients who are from differing sectors of the economy and background across Bayelsa, Rivers, and the FCT amongst other states of the federation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Manager
Locations: Port-Harcourt – Rivers and Yenagoa – Bayelsa
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create and execute strategies to improve the reliability and security of IT projects
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies and procedures
- Spearhead vulnerability audits, forensic investigations and mitigation procedures
- Respond immediately to security-related incidents and provide a thorough post-event analysis
- Manage a diverse team of security administrators, analysts and IT professionals
- Act as a key liaison between upper-level management, programmers, risk assessment staff and auditors
- Institute organization-wide training in security awareness, protocols and procedures
- Ensure compliance regarding staff security and clearance
- Assess, test and select new security products and technologies
- Prepare cost estimates and identify integration issues.
- Must be above 30 years of age
- Have relevant qualifications – Minimum of B.Sc / HND qualification in Security studies or other related field
- An Ex-Service personnel is an added advantage
- Advanced degree in security studies is an added advantage
- Ability to read, speak and understand English language
- At least 10 years of experience in relevant roles.
Job Title: Busines Development Manager – Oil & Gas / Marine
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving business performance by delivering business development excellence through understanding of the customer needs, offering them with professional and innovative waste management solutions.
- He/she is responsible for understanding the regulation framework, registering the organization with IOCs and NOCs, setting up a survey of the renewable energy market, vendor selection and management.
- Achieve and exceed period targets in accordance with all company procedures and code of business conduct
- Maximize revenue through increased sales activities for new and existing clients
- Identify sales opportunities and potential customers
- Responsible for self-generating and qualifying leads from a variety of sources as well as appointments with potential customers and stakeholders
- Pipeline management: Build sales pipeline, develop and implement sales activity plans across the period and year.
- Conduct professional meetings, comprehensively questioning and listening to fully understand customer requirements
- Develop and deliver presentation to customers and other stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with government so as to ensure that relevant government agencies are informed of the Company’s plans and services and that the Company is operating in-line with government laws, regulations and best practices.
- Developing and pursing new business opportunities for the Company in the West African Petroleum and Maritime sectors
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with government so as to ensure that relevant government agencies are informed of the Company’s plans and services and that the Company is operating in-line with government laws, regulations and best practices
Business Development Process / Pipeline:
- Develop and maintain client and project target list
- Define clear strategies and schedules for achieving set targets
- Ensure pre-qualification of the Company with existing and potential customers, government agencies to enable Company to be in a position to bid for projects within its sphere of capabilities
- Carry out risk identification, profit potential and analysis for each business target
- Manage tender submissions, including liaison with Operations, Planning and Development, Facilities, Administration and Finance on submission of bid documents.
- Provide inputs to management based on market information to enable the Company to develop capabilities in areas that will give it strategic leverage for future projects.
- Gather and analyse market intelligence for new projects and opportunities.
- Ensure that client’s have a 24/7 access to a Company Account Manager
- Ensure that client and potential enquiries are screened and channeled to the correct Department and responded to
- Ensure communication of customer needs and expectations between the Company and the client and between Departments in the Company
- Ensure liaison with other departments as appropriate in relation to proposals, projects, legal, financing, tax, or other issues
- Ensure timely and regular collection of Client feedback
- Foster and develop positive customer relationships which result in increased and repeat business
- Understand customer needs and assist in the development of project solutions that satisfy those requirements and provide new opportunities for the Company
- Interact with Managers in Client and potential client organizations, professionally and socially, to maintain relationships with Clients and potential clients.
- Mandatory: Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from highly ranked business school which they attended on campus
- Optional But Preferred: Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Minimum Experience: 5 – 12 years experience in Business Development function. Experience in Fabrication and Marine sectors, including international experience dealing with global clients
Job Specific Skills:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge and skills in financial modelling and development of business models and plans, with focus on significant financial analysis
- Exceptional market and customer awareness and presentation skills
- Knowledge of fabrication, maritime, oil and gas industries markets and companies
- Legal and commercial skills to be able to deal with contractual and financial conditions in contracts and tenders.
- Excellent networking skills.
Job Title: Welder
Location: Yenegoa – Bayelsa / Rivers State
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a skilled Welder to cut and join metals and other materials at our facilities or construction sites.
- You will operate appropriate equipment to put together mechanical structures or parts with a great deal of precision.
- Your job is important as it provides the foundation for strong infrastructure. A welder must be competent in using potentially dangerous equipment following all safety precautions.
- The ideal candidate will also have a steady hand and great attention to detail. Knowledge of different kinds of metal and their properties is essential.
- Welding and fabrication jobs on all type of Mining machineries.
- Arc and gas welding jobs on all type of mining machineries
- Fabrication and repair of component for all type of mining machineries
- Comply with safety, health, environment and quality procedures
- Report and relate activities to the Supervisor/Maintenance Engineer
- Perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor/Maintenance Engineer.
- ND or its equivalent in Welding and Fabrication, Mechanical Engineering and other related field of study.
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- Good team player
- Good communication skill
- Motivator and innovator of ideas
- Training & Development.
Deadline: 20th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Motivation Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title & Location” as the subject of the email.
Submit hard copy of their CV and Motivation Letter at:
No 101 Kpanchia Market Road,
Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
For more enquiries, call: 09050126891.