GTI Microfinance Bank Limited is a leading Nigerian Investment Banking group with proven expertise in Financial Advisory, Securities Dealing (Fixed Income and Equities), Asset Management and Private Equity”. We have strong capacity in financial services delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Recovering bad debts from delinquent debtors.
- Working with loan officer/account officers to contact debtors to pursue payment.
- Devising customized recovery strategy on a case by case basis.
- Making outbound collection calls to debtors.
- Reducing the non-performing loans owed to the bank.
- Daily monitoring of the loan portfolio to avoid delinquency.
- Carrying daily recovery exercise.
- Maintain accurate up-to-date customer account information.
- Reporting daily recovery progress to management.
- Verify prospective borrower addresses to ascertain if client is genuine.
- Preparing letter of demand notice to the debtors.
- Interested candidates should possess a degree with 3-5 years work experience.
Deadline: 31st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: only qualified candidates will be contacted.