The Place is a trademark of Smackers Limited. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 60 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Manager
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant or Recruiting Coordinator
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (like GitHub)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management or related field.
- CIPM in an added advantage.
Deadline: 1st April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.