Timekeepers International Limited (Timekeepers) is a limited liability company and was registered in Nigeria in the year 2009. Born with many years of experience, it was set up to import watches, jewelry, and accessories from some of the world’s leading brands for distribution and retail primarily in Nigeria and then the West African Sub-region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- Attending to customers and clients
- Positively deal with inquiries about company and company products
- Preparing of weekly reports and rapid after-sales service
- Ensuring all sales associates perform their duties and are monitored closely
- Manage relationships with existing clients and ensure maximum market penetration
- Positively represent the interest of the company both within and outside your working hours
- Promoting sales and customer relations
- Keeping up on information about brands sold and competitors
- Effectively serve walk-in buyers and convert them to return customers through cordial, efficient, and effective customer relations
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned from time to time
- Please note that this job requires long hours of standing.
- B.Sc / HND qualification
- Good customer service skill
- Ability to communicate at all levels with an excellent capacity for persuasion and negotiation
- Basic knowledge and use of computer and Microsoft applications
- Must reside around the above location and its axis
- Flexibility to work effectively in the supervisor and negotiator role.
- Good knowledge of the Retail Market/environment
- Experience in sales (Retail) would be highly desirable
- Females are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 2nd April, 2021.