Dexter Engineering Services is a multidisciplinary engineering company with a mission to proferring innovative, bespoke and cutting edge solutions to challenging engineering problems. Registered under the corporate affairs commission with registration number RC 2926899 under the companies and allied matters act to carry out business in electrical Engineering, Telecommunications services and general contracts, the company operates a nationwide service with our principal address in Abuja FCT Nigeria. Our technically competent teams of engineers, technicians, sales agents, trainees and other professionals design, supply, install, maintain, commission and provide effective support services for Electrical Engineering, Security & Surveillance Systems, Fire & Safety Systems, Voice & Data Systems, Audio, Video & Home Automation, having a workforce which includes competent engineers, technicians, sales agents, trainees and helpers.
Dexter Engineering Services instill quality in every aspect of its work. We always ensure that all projects are completed on time, at Dexter Engineering Services customer satisfaction is our priority because we go all out to make sure our customers get the deserved satisfaction they desire as we render top class services to suit their unique needs.
We appreciate your interest in joining this great team as we collectively strive in delivering quality service to our esteemed and valuable customers, we look forward to receiving your application for the position below:
Job Title: Sales Agent
Employment Type: Part-time
- We are looking for Sales agents who would be responsible for communicating the benefits our companies products and services in order to drive sales, our sales agents would serve as a point of contact between our business and its prospective clients and have a range of responsibilities which will include identifying and educating prospective customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance that relate to the services and solutions we render.
- Endeavour to provide all the necessary information needed for the pursuant of new clientele opportunities
- follow up on customer orders as necessary
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- establish relationships with new customers
- anticipate the needs of clients and address them accordingly
- meet with customers to determine their specific needs and wants, making suggestions as appropriate
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Education/Qualification: B.Sc, H.ND, OND, SSCE
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Carefuland excellent listening skills
- Be assertive and an analytical thinker
- Confident, expressive and extroverted
- Excellent team player
- Competitiveness and ability to Network effectively
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and resilient
Deadline: 12th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online