Emerson is a global Technology and Engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer – Pressure Management
Requisition ID: 21002814
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Function: Sales
- Our Pressure Management (PRM) Business Unit want their next technically-versatile, proactive problem-solving Sales Engineer to join a team of specialists. The role calls for a highly driven professional looking to catapult their career in the Engineering space with a huge potential for future development! You could be the one to take ownership for our strategic accounts that present a significant value to the Emerson Pressure Management core business across Nigeria.
- The extensive suite of solutions in our Pressure Management business offer design innovation and durability even in the world’s most rugged environments, regulating products for compressed air, natural gas, steam, fuel, propane, specialty gases, water, and other process fluids.
- As Sales Engineer, you will be tasked with maintaining and cultivating key relationships and business / project activity within the country’s accounts as well as aligning transparent account strategies and effort with the collective sales channel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 2-5 solid years of sales experience in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry preferably in Valves, Pressure Regulators, PRM equipment or similar
- Track record of achieving sales targets and growing territory above market growth.
- Fluent in English-reading, writing and spoken.
- Be a front runner in areas of personal character such as commitment, organizational, selling skills and work ethic
- Demonstrable ability to effectively interact, cooperate and communicate (i.e., must has good oral, written and presentation skills) within a multi-layered matrix organization.
- Collaborating within the Pressure Management Business Unit in your respective area for solutions, products, and services sales & business development initiatives.
- Meeting or exceeding territory financial objectives (budget, POR, etc.) as required in support of the PRM MEA business plan.
- Reviewing and addressing RFQ requests from customers, from commercial, technical and operational standpoints. Converting RFQ in to order and process the clean orders to the order entry team.
- Maintaining organizational RFQ log and reporting in CRM Cloud.
- Working closely with the Inside Sales team on developing a technically suitable and most competitive solution.
- Proactively working alongside the sales team and cross functional groups in the RFQ execution process to drive quick response time and high RFQ to order conversion
- Developing and implementing plans to drive and grow the business and improve revenue and profit from the existing install base.
- Preparing and presenting marketing forecasts, pricing surveys, competitor intelligence and country marketing plans.
- Ensure Emerson Ethics and international trade compliance procedures are strictly followed with all business transactions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online