Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Academic Qualification: BSc / B.A Degree or its equivalent in related field.
- Professional Qualification: Any relevant Professional Qualification
- Experience: 8+ years of sales experience.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Have a consultative sales approach.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under stress.
- Driven and motivated.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate / close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
Deadline: 3pm; 25th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected