Secom Limited was established as a financial services company. It began as a financial service company with steadfast commitment to exceptional customer service, and overtime, has grown into a leading professional Company in Nigerian.
Secom is a diverse and innovative company able to handle large scale transactions and also manage such operations seamlessly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Person
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification.
- Greet customers at the store and provide them with information on their required products
- Lead customers to desired shelves or aisles and assist them in locating products
- Explain product features and benefits by performing demonstrations and answer any questions that customers may have
- Provide information regarding prices and after-sales services and ways in which the latter can be obtained
- Suggest additional products in a bid to meet the company’s and self-sales targets
- Assist customers in making decisions regarding suitable purchases based on their specific likes
- Lead customers through the payment process by assisting cashiers with discount information and markdown
- Ensure that customers’ purchases are carried out to their vehicles by instructing baggers to do the needful
- Make cold calls to new customers in a bid to prospect them for business and meet sales goals
- Call existing customers to provide them with information on new products or discount options and markdowns
- Create sales reports, detailing all transactions made in a day for the purpose of informing the management of individual sales progress
- Oversee the cleanliness and replenishment of shelves according to marketing and sales directives.
Deadline: 25th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.