Here at DMW LOVOL Engineering, We are specialized in after-sales and technical support of Heavy machinery, Mining machinery, and Agricultural machines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Gbagada Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring a Sales Representative to help us keep growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, DMW LOVOL Eng. is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to apply.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in sales
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- University Degree / HND in Marketing.
- Must have completed NYSC
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 6th April, 2021.