Vincintoire Limited – Our client in the Social Commerce industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Growth Hacker
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Senior Growth Hacker will be responsible for delivering effective marketing campaigns that will drive the adoption, customer engagement. This is a cross-functional role that works closely with the marketing and tech teams to conceptualize, and launch features and campaigns that will increase sign up, traffic to the platform and revenue for the organization.
- Proposing new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads as well as testing new approaches to capture existing demand
- Planning and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through different channels.
- Analyzing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Identifying, developing & optimizing growth channels to drive revenue growth
- Providing inputs & expertise to drive efficacy of marketing activities (content development and optimization, advertising etc.)
- Developing and executing online and offline campaigns, including gamification, digital marketing, brand partnerships, on-ground activation etc. to drive traffic to digital channels
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to generate creative ideas.
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Deadline: 15th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.