FactBase Consulting Limited – Our client, an Oil and Gas Servicing firm, whose head office is situated in Port Harcourt, Rivers State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Instrument Technician / Trainer Assessor
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
Key Job Responsibilities
Provide mentoring and on-the-job training to young Nigerian technicians with special emphasis in the areas below:
- Provide Conduct tasks related with maintenance and operations team
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance tasks
- Conduct instrumentation evaluation and troubleshooting for electrical, pneumatic, electronics as well as Programmable Logics Control (PLC) systems
- Ensure compliance with Health Safety and Environment requirements as specified for executing required instrument maintenance or repairs.
- Comply with classificatio and priotization system for completion of work order as determined within the maintenance management system.
- Ensure flawless start-up and commissioning of instrumentation effective following with repair and replacement.
- Conduct functional tests on instrumentationas a requirement for facility changes. upgrades and modifications
- Conducts instrument performance evaluation to identify optimization and enhancement opportunity within the process system.
- Assist planning plus operations staff to identify skills and resource needed to complete planning and reactive work acitivities
- Comply with every approved operations and maintenance procedure
- Perform with maintenance planners ass scheduled workload
- Comply with all instructions for job tasks completions
Minimum Education & Experience:
- A recognized technical certification up to Higher National Diploma level relevant to process automation, control, instrumentation and process system.
- Appropriate certification IVQ, NVQ or C&G qualification as a certified assessor or trainer in technical skills.
- 15 years working experience in process systems instrumentation and control, a minimum of 7 years should be working experience on oil field, petrochemical, or oil and gas handling projects, including working in design and engineering construction of such systems, including planning, supervision, training / competence development for junior engineers.
- Considerable dedicated specialist instrumentation control experience on IPF, SIS, Custody Transfer preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in working in an NLNG or GTL plant in the most recent past.
- Good supervisory qualities and experience, including good communication skills.
- Familiar with codes, standards, regulations and practices applicable to the operations, maintenance, upgrades and engineering design of process instrumentation.
Deadline: 31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in Ms-Word format along with a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org The mail subject should be the position being applied for.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted
- Only candidates who meet the above requirements should apply.