Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SME Operations Assurance Expert
Req ID: 533422
Our Exciting Opportunity
- We are now looking for an IT System Expert that will support the realization of solutions by providing specialized technical expertise on systems, platforms, databases, networks and security in ADM projects.
- You will handle the customer, driving the technical architecture definition and defining the full technical infrastructural environment of an IT solution.
- You will be responsible for understanding and implementing business rules and requirements of the customer system/application in recurrent business where the demands and the specifications are well defined.
- Drive the development team in the implementation phase and provide architectural standards and rules to be followed to the project team.
- You will define the deployment requirements and plans, schedules and assist in the release of the system he/she is responsible for supporting.
- You will drive the requirement phase
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
- Business understanding, commercial acumen & market insight
- Ericsson knowledge
- Design and model the SW architecture system
- Responsible for the SW quality delivery
- You will deploy IT solutions
- Ericsson business process knowledge.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Graduate or Post Graduate Engineering degree.
- LINUX / UNIX knowledge
- IT / Telecom experience
- 3 – 5 years’ experience with Charging Systems, Business Configuration & Mediation advantage.
- If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online