Nextier is a multi-competency public service advisory firm and think tank with experience bringing diverse actors together to address governance problems in highly complex environments. Nextier has core competencies in policy research, strategy, finance, monitoring and evaluation, and strategic communication. Nextier consultants bring deep knowledge of their industries; deliver rigorous analysis, and present pragmatic solutions to produce practical, sustainable, and high impact results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Job Type: Full time
- Nextier seeks to engage the services of a Social Media Manager. The Manager will work within a team of other analysts and consultants within the firm to achieve business or organizational target.
- The Social media manager will administer our social media accounts creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers. You will cohesively manage our company image to achieve our marketing goals.
- As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Collaborate with graphics team and business units within the firm to ensure brand consistency.
- Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Provide constructive feedback on proposed materials to be hosted on social media platforms.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
The ideal candidate must have the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with 2:1 and above in Marketing or any related course.
- 1-3 years proven experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Experience in content creation and management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills and a problem-solving attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Dedicated team player.
- Must be confident and articulate.
- Must be decisive, action-centered and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must pay attention to details.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media best practices.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Good understanding of social media key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Excellent multitasking skills Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the Job Title you are applying for- For Example: (Social Media Manager)
Note: Kindly follow all application instructions above, CV received without the appropriate subject title will be disqualified. ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th April, 2021