Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
Our debut service is“buy now, pay later”where we allow formal &informal sector workers and SME owners to purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Tester / Business Analyst
Location: Ibadan, Oyo (Role may require some domestic travel)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a “Software Tester”. This is a role where you will report directly to the Software Engineering Lead. In this capacity, you carry out stress testing, performance testing, functional testing and scalability testing.
Qualification / Requirements:
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) in Computer Science with a minimum of second-class upper (2.1)
- 2 years of work experience as a Software Tester or similar role
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies
- Good knowledge of units and integration test
- Good knowledge of software development life cycle
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Working knowledge of databases (MySQL, MongoDB, etc)
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Good time-management skills
- Adaptability, ability to work in a team environment.
- Monitor user requirements, prepare design documents and validate user interface specifications
- Coordinate with the development team and prepare test processes to validate the life of various projects.
- Design specification for reports and provide modification as per requirement
- Analyze processes and identify test defects and recommend appropriate solutions for various issues
- Prepare low level and high-level designs and prepare documents for the same.
- Monitor applications and software systems
- Perform other responsibilities that shall be assigned by Lead
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications containing the following below to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Your resume (1-page max)
- A short paragraph as to why you are interested in the role (Half a page)
- In (5) bullet points, choose 5 individual responsibilities (listed above) and expresswhy you would excel in the role with an example of your most recent achievement or project you have completed in the past to support each point.
Application Deadline 30th March, 2021