Agen Industries – Established in 1980 and covering the south/south region. Agen Industries is a full scale manufacturing establishment in the upstream and downstream sectors of the aluminium and steel roofing industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper / Stores Controller
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates must possess a minimum of HND (Upper Credit) or B.Sc in Purchasing & Supply / Accounting / Statistics or related fields from a reputable university.
- Proper knowledge of book keeping and Inventory management.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
- Must be adept at the use of the computer and common MS office SW packages and exposure to a previous inventory management software which will be an advantage.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 3-6 years experience in a similar working environment.
- Job requires daily / weekly stock taking, continuous dispatch of finished goods and receipt of raw materials in the store warehouse; Accurate record keeping of stock flow between warehouse locations.
- Must be smart, diligent, and should be between the ages of 23 – 35 years.
- Candidates with Lower Credit should not apply.
Deadline: 21st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Store Keeper – Benin” as the subject of the mail.