Coollink is an Internet Service Provider with over 15 years in deploying seamless and affordable internet and value-addedservices to our clients in all sectors. We have our headoffice in Lagos and other offices in Portharcourt, Abuja, Kano, Onitsha.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Support Engineer (Value-added Services)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Field Support Engineer will be responsible for the scoping, deployment, and support for IT value-added services for Coollink’s clientele.
- The holder of this position is expected to operate with minimum supervision while giving constant feedback to relevant stakeholders on the status of operations.
- The position involves proper documentation of activities such as training, change management amongst others. Lots of phone support will be required as well as site visits where needed.
- Meet with prospective/existing customers for new projects/implementations built around M365, Sophos Firewalls/Endpoint…
- Prepare BOM for the Sales Team from which their quotes to the end-user are based on.
- Assist the Sales team in preparing bid documents for prospective clients
Deployment of Microsoft 365 Suites:
- Conduct pre-deployment surveys and planning for implementation
- Deploy/Implement Microsoft 365 solutions to end-users
- Supervise and manage licenses on behalf of the end-users
- Work with other stakeholders to ensure that deployment is seamless and manage OEM partners where necessary
IT Managed Services:
- Oversee the network with the customers’ IT Managers and provide local and remote support where necessary.
- Ensure IT equipment have the latest firmware and upgrade when required
- Ensure wireless networks, video conferencing equipment, etc. are working optimally and resolve any issues reported.
- Ensure that proper documentation of IT assets in a client’s environment is kept up to date
- Track and create a weekly report showing incident frequencies
- A minimum of HND or BSc in Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or any related course.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience as a Support Engineer.
- A good understanding of Windows operating systems [Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, etc.]
- Good knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange.
- Ability to identify and resolve hardware-related issues involving laptops, desktops, and network printers.
- A very good understanding of the Microsoft 365 portfolio including Teams, Azure, Sharepoint, etc.
- Certifications in Microsoft System Administration/Office 365 will be an advantage.
- Understanding of Firewall solutions and Wi-Fi technologies.
- A good understanding of computer networks.
- Good written and oral communication skills. Should be able to present him/herself in a clear and understandable manner.
- People management skills are necessary.
Deadline: 10th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the “Job Title” as the mail subject.