Outcess is an integrated customer engagement and business process outsourcing company. We deliver innovative digital solutions that empower and optimize the performance of people, teams and organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead – Management Information System
Location: Opebi, Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide support and maintenance to existing management information systems (MIS).
- Develop and implement MIS policies to ensure data accuracy and security.
- Carry out data analysis and reporting statistical trends projection as support for business decisions.
- Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner.
- Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team
- Develop MIS system for customer management and internal communication
- Validate data collection process and data integrity for all inputs to reporting.
- Developing resource models for CCO for effective planning of hiring & training timelines, with the aim to optimize service delivery performance; provide critical input with regards to annual planning process while providing recommendations for viable & innovative staffing plans.
- Establishing and maintaining strong working relationship with key operating vendor(s)/ IT team to ensure that applications are upgraded and perform optimally.
- Developing CRM procedures, policies and standards for the organization while liaising with CCO team.
- Monthly preparation of Operations’ Team leads and agent’s appraisal documents for Incentive, Reward & Recognition (R&R) and KPI purposes.
- Supervise and motivate MIS team to work collectively and efficiently.
- Understand customer problems and provide appropriate technical solutions.
- Call volume forecasting, resource tracking and work scheduling for all Contact Center employee.
- Generation of real-time and historical reports to monitor various parameters so as to ascertain service level achievement and monitor company growth; daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly business review reporting & presentations.
- Coordinate with MIS team to ensure that technology, infrastructure and operational requirements are met.
- Performance, Database, Project, training/learning, Leave and Team management.
- Interested candidates should possess a degree with at least 2 years work experience.
Deadline: 19th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the position as subject of the email.