MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Intern
Job Type: Contract
Slot: 2 Openings
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- B.Sc / HND from a recognizable institution.
- Previous experience in a similar position will be an advantage.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Multitasking skills.
- Composure under pressure is compulsory.
- CCNA will be an advantage.
- Minimum years of Experience: 1
Demands of the Job:
- Regular communication with customers to understand requests, complaints and follow up until issues are resolved.
- Shift rotation.
- Complete the technical onboarding for prospects on the CRM platform.
- Conduct end to end test with vendors during installation.
- Take escalations from customers via multiple channels and investigate to resolve.
- Escalate core network issues to appropriate teams.
- Run weekly reports on incidents.
- Network management and monitoring
- Liaise with OEM to resolve technical related issues
- Critically analyze customer complaints and issues with a bid to providing lasting solution.
- Continually drive customer satisfaction through speedy resolution of complaints
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online