Dexter Engineering Services is a multidisciplinary engineering company with a mission to proferring innovative, bespoke, and cutting-edge solutions to challenging engineering problems. Registered under the corporate affairs commission with registration number RC 2926899 under the companies and allied matters act to carry out business in electrical Engineering, Telecommunications services and general contracts, the company operates a nationwide service with our principal address in Abuja FCT Nigeria. Our technically competent teams of engineers, technicians, sales agents, trainees and other professionals design, supply, install, maintain, commission and provide effective support services for Electrical Engineering, Security & Surveillance Systems, Fire & Safety Systems, Voice & Data Systems, Audio, Video & Home Automation, having a workforce which includes competent engineers, technicians, sales agents, trainees and helpers.
Dexter Engineering Services instill quality in every aspect of its work. We always ensure that all projects are completed on time, at Dexter Engineering Services customer satisfaction is our priority because we go all out to make sure our customers get the deserved satisfaction they desire as we render top class services to suit their unique needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Trainee
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Trainee to support our team with administrative and technical tasks.
- As a Trainee, you will be required to perform basic administrative tasks including filing, composing emails, printing documents, scheduling meetings, answering phones, and creating reports.
- You will also be required to provide basic technical assistance such as the setting up, delivering and conveyingof equipment to site, taking instructions from your instructor and abiding by the companies safety precautions , .
- To ensure success as a Trainee, you should have high-level administrative skills, technical training, and the ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Ultimately, a top-class Trainee provides valuable and reliable support to the Dexter Engineering Services Team.
Education / Qualification
- B.Sc, H.ND, OND, SSCE.
- Providing technical assistance with equipment operation.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Cleaning of technical equipment and delivering them to site on time
- Setting equipment parameters
- Answering telephones and taking messages.
- Printing and filing documents of proposals for projects
- Composing emails.
- Typing up reports for the company manager.
- Abiding by the companies safet procedures
- keeping records of our equipment suppliers and
- Taking instructions from the site supervisor.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online