Kwik Delivery – We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Who You Are
- You are an experienced Telesales Officer with the ability to persuade prospective and existing customers to buy our products and services.
- You are detailed, creative and curious. A strategic mind and researcher with great work ethics.
- You possess an in-depth knowledge about sales, emotional intelligence and customer experience.
- A fast learner that is knowledgeable about the company’s products.
- You have the capability to work under pressure, being resolute and self-motivated. You must be tech savvy and feel comfortable using technology on a daily basis.
What You’ll Do
- Ask questions to understand customer enquiries and requirements and close sales.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Go the extra mile to meet and surpass sales quota and facilitate future sales (20% conversion rate). Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
- Address any questions or issues customers may have
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Report to the Sales Manager on sales, conversion and retention on a weekly basis and monthly basis.
- Contact inactive customers to inform them about our products and services
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- All other tasks assigned by your line manager.
What You’ll Bring:
- BA / BSc degree or relevant practical experience
- 2– 3 years prior experience as a Tele sales officer
Experience in Logistics, B2B sales and online food will be an added advantage:
- Hand on experience with sales tools such as CRM software
- Good negotiation skills
- Research skills .
- Ease of use of Microsoft Office and a variety of tech platforms.
- Ability and willingness to learn about products and services specifications and benefits
- Excellent communication skills
Life at Kwik
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive salary
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online