Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited is an innovative Food Manufacturing company in Nigeria, specifically devoted to developing and producing healthier alternatives to garri, pounded yam, fufu etc; using a double-fibre natural swallow product known to contain scientifically-proven diabetes and cholesterol regulatory ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Controller
Location: Akowonjo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide Leadership to the territory Sales team for day-to-day tasks aimed at improving the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
Requirement & Qualifications:
- Minimum of a first degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other related fields
- 12 years relevant experience with at least 3years as a team leader
- Must have working experience in a ball Food company
More about you:
- Familiarity with Food channels across Nigeria
- Territory Management Skills (customer/outlet mapping, call/route plan, volume planning, Market Analysis).
- Proficiency in building and maintaining Strong Customer Relationships.
- Must possess good analytical and computing skills.
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence, and persistence.
- You are not afraid to engage in the sales process and negotiation
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Territory Sales Coordinator shall have responsibility for the day-to-day supervision and building of the territory sales team towards on-time achievement of the overall sales objectives for the territory.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through both interpersonal and formal relationships while utilizing emotional and qualitative after-sales services.
- Groom and cultivate new customers to ensure a continuously strong and broad customer base as a basis for sustainable future volume growth
- Organize, lead, train, motivate and control the sales team in a manner that will ensure on-time achievement of sales objective for the territory.
- Co-ordinate all sales and marketing activities within the territory to ensure the achievement of both volume and value targets for the territory as advised
- Demonstrates a proactive approach and sense of urgency on our customer’s behalf, anticipates our customer’s requirements, and communicates timely and effectively
- Ensure effective coverage of existing markets/channels/customers within the territory while focusing on breaking new grounds to create growth opportunities for business scope.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward CV to: email@example.com using the job title and current base (preferred location) as the subject
Application Deadline 31st March, 2021