Bizpool Africa, an outsourcing and recruitment company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Manager (ICT Learning and Development)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The task of the Training Manager is to support the organization’s delivery of successful learning and development programs through the evaluation of training needs and scheduling of specific and mandatory job/skill training.
- You will be required to support, organize and facilitate activities and opportunities for learning across every level of the organization.
- HND / BSc / B.A. holder in a relevant discipline such as or related to Human Resource Management, Education or significant experience in the area of training and development
- 2-4 years work experience.
- Proven significant experience in developing and evaluating training programs
- Ability to liaise effectively and professionally with external organizations
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Great interpersonal and People Networking abilities
- Effective organizational skills.
Duties / Responsibilities
- To create design and deliver the statutory, mandatory developmental, and organizational training requirements for new and existing students in the organization.
- Monitor regulatory requirements for student training and competence and ensure that all requirements and subsequent changes are reflected in all statutory and mandatory training.
- Ensure that training programs align with organizational needs and skill gaps across the industry.
- Design and deliver L&D solutions to support the projects and organizational change in the overall L&D strategy using a blend of methodologies including computer-based, self-managed learning, remote delivery, management cascade, classroom, and on-job learning as appropriate.
- Ensuring that every L&D intervention has clear business-focused aims that enable robust evaluation of the event’s effectiveness and measurement of return on investment.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of learning and maintain/update standards as necessary in alignmnent with the objectives of the organization.
- Undertake an evaluation of all L&D interventions between one and three months following the event, and report against agreed KPIs.
- Source and promote Learning and development opportunities for the learning community
- Design training manuels that target tangible results for learners and ensure continuous upgrade of existing manuals.
- To record, collate and retain management information to demonstrate progress against KPIs and departmental goals and objectives.
- Develop a monitoring and reviewing system that will validate knowledge acquired by the learners
- To keep up to date with current thinking on training practice and methods; e-learning development and ‘rapid’ on-line software technology.
- Attending to all training related issues and provide high quality customer service across project and organization.
- Liaise with training providers to ensure correct setup and equipment requirements are provided.
- Prepare reports on training effectiveness
Deadline: 24th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Recruitment@bizpool.africa using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.