Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Job ID: R-11455
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Job type: Full-time
Main Job Purpose
- To ensure that all locations, tasks, and equipment conform to the Electrical & Control Safety Standards
- Support Factory Engineers in the maintenance of electrical equipment.
- Support in electrical and control troubleshooting across site.
- Support in design and troubleshooting of pneumatic systems and sensor applications
- To participate in preventive maintenance on factory equipment.
- His responsible for in line production quality
- Follows the spare part management procedure
- Is responsible for maintenance and troubleshooting of the line equipment
- Supports shift duty electrician
- Participates in Plant Maintenance meetings
- Implements continuous improvements assignments
- Observes and maintains TPM principles in the line covering the operations all the time
- Handles all electrical jobs with safety as and when delegated by the team leader
- Maintains logbook of all electrical maintenance jobs
- Maintains safe working atmosphere of the equipment and co workers and contributes to hazard reporting process of the factory
- Submits daily maintenance and breakdown reports
- Maintains highest quality standards, ensures safe working practices and care for environment through compliance with the guidelines set up in Company Quality, Health & Safety, Environment, customer service and consumer safety policies of Unilever Nigeria
Requirement and Skills Required
- OND / HND / BSc (Hons) Electrical Engineering
- 2 year post graduation experience
- Ability to develop / read single-line diagrams, schematic diagrams, wiring diagrams, P&ID and pneumatic diagrams.
- Have strong electrical and control troubleshooting skills.
- Have good of understanding of pneumatic systems, weighing systems and sensor applications
- Understand PLC’s and ladder logic.
- Understand preventive maintenance on equipment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Application
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online