Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wholesale Manager
To develop the business and maximise the returns to the organisation from the Brands under the role responsibility, in accordance with the relevant Brands’ philosophies, policies and procedures.
Key Accountabilities and Decision Ownership
- Support further business development, through thorough understanding of the market & support the General Manager to identify opportunities to grow the Brand.
- Develop, in conjunction with the General Manager, a specific forecast plan that will lead to the achievement of sales & profitability goals per client, ensuring long-term business growth.
- Continually monitor sales, gross profit levels & brand health and develop recovery plans where necessary.
- Responsible for market segmentation.
- Find & develop new clients & maintain Partner Relations & drive them to achieve set targets.
- Responsible for the selling process for all accounts.
- Work with central buyers & ensure order process is observed & are sent & received on time.
- Ensure adherence to Company policy regarding commercial agreements with clients.
- Lead & assist partners to agree seasonal buys by running analysis on areas like SKU productivity & style colour minimums to optimise the buy plan & any potential loss of stock through low order quantities.
- Collect all clients’ sales orders and send to central office in a timely manner.
- Lead and manage all aspects of the Ecommerce business including, business planning, liaising with Brand Directors, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online/digital marketing, website design, customer service, logistics management, web analytics and web technologies.
- Manage the user experience of the website including image, site navigation, content creation & development (including photography), checkout funnel and promotional campaigns.
- Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to drive traffic to site and increase Ecommerce sales and profitability.
- Identify new areas of Ecommerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.