Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wireline Site Supervisor
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- Guaranty the safe execution of agreed Well Services programmed activities on time at the well site, in compliance with codes of practices, all while optimizing and improving costs and lead times.
- Responsible of Permit To Work preparation and follow up in order to deliver seamless operations.
- Actively participate in the JRA process with site team.
- Require working across all sites operated by COMPANY – onshore, offshore; and in the Contractors Well Services workshops in Port Harcourt.
- Implementation on site of the COMPANY-Wells Department Policy, Organisation, Technical Standards, Controls & Procedures, and Working Practices for the execution of Wireline and Well Services activities.
- Implement controls and processes to safeguard the technical integrity of the well and wells services equipment, economic interests and reputation of COMPANY assets, in respect of Wireline and Well Services.
- Provide input to, and liaise with, Wire line superintendent to develop and generate suitable well intervention reporting.
- Organize wire-line activities, in accordance with the planning and under the control of his superintendent.
- Organize site logistics related with service equipment
- On site functional responsibility
- Has a well site responsibility for the planning, coordination, supervision, execution, and evaluation of a wider scope of wireline and well servicing operations. This will include slick line, electric line operations, perforations.
- Lead and Supervise specialist Wireline Services team in the execution of on site wireline and Well Services activities to deliver maximum value whilst maintaining COMPANY HSE standards.
- Supervise Wireline operations (onshore or offshore).
- Follow and adhere to COC
- Liaise with FO and Superintendent in town
- Preparation of daily reports to his Superintendent.
- Communicates with superintendent on operations development
- Follow up on site inventories (weekly)
- Ensuring daily job execution in timely manner.
- Organise contractor movement and crew changes once approved by superintendent.
- Minimum of HND in Mechanical Engineering plus.
- Minimum of with 8 years experience in Wireline operations (Slickline & electricline).
- Good knowledge of equipment is required
- Excellent knowledge of Wireline tools (Halliburton, Baker, etc)
- International Well Control (IWCF) Certificate.
- SAS HUET certificate
- Furnish certificate / details of any other training (supervision, HSE, firefighting, etc) that the Personnel has received.
Deadline: 13th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online